Jigsaw Initiatives Limited is registered under the Data Protection Act and hold your data in a responsible way. Our policy explains how data is collected and how we use it.
We respect the privacy of all visitors to the site. Your information is used to process your information, deliver our services and contact you.
We also use it to improve the website experience for our users. We will only share your data with third parties for the purposes of delivering our services, and fulfilling any contracts we enter with you, where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
Under the GDPR your rights are to:
- Be informed – We make available this privacy notice with the emphasis on transparency over how we process your data.
- Access – You are entitled to find out what details we may hold about you and why.
- Rectification – We are obliged to correct or update your details.
- Erasure – This is also known as the request to be forgotten.
- Restrict processing – You have the right to ‘block’ or suppress the processing by us of your personal data.
- Data portability – You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data that you have provided to us.
- To object – You have the right to object to us processing your data in relation to direct marketing and or profiling.
Data we hold about you
We process both Personal and Sensitive (Special) categories of data. Personal data we process may include name, address and email address. It also may include IP address and cookies (Website). Due to the nature of our business we also may process Sensitive (Special) categories of data, such as health data, racial or ethnic origin and biometric data (passports for identification and verification purposes as required by law).
- Our collection methods are:
Through our website
- Through engagement of our services
- Through communications
- Through Networking
- Through engagement of service providers
Sharing your information for legal reasons
Jigsaw Initiatives will share your information when required to do so in order to comply with a common law or statutory obligation. For example, this may include information surrounding criminal acts or threats to public security.
How we use your Data? We use information held about you to:
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your devices
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes or by Legitimate Interests*;
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so, e.g. asking a question through our website.
- carry out necessary maintenance to our infrastructure and notify you about changes
- Help promote our product or services of social media and may wish to process any comments made public by you.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Jigsaw Initiatives Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Jigsaw Initiatives Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Jigsaw Initiatives Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We want to work with all our colleagues and customers as unique individuals. We are committed to equal opportunities for all, regardless of gender, marital status, age, physical status or any disability, racial or ethnic origin, nationality, creed or religious belief, sexual orientation or employment status. How we work is negotiated individually with each new customer according to their needs.